- The opening kickoff returned for a touchdown. GO BEARS!!!!
- David Letterman and Oprah Winfrey in love
- Back-to-back fumbles. I love an exciting game.
- Thinking that your team was going to win but being happy for the opposing team’s quarterback who FINALLY won a Super Bowl.
- The Garmin ad with GarminMan.
- Hating Comcast because they suck. (signal quality my ass)
And are Cathy and I the only ones who thought this years commercials SUCKED ASS!!??!??!??? WTF!? If I were the CEO who approved a commercial in this year’s Super Bowl for what ever exorbitant amount of extortion money they charged, and realized they competed against that WEAK ASS collection of commercials, I’d resign.
They SUCKED this year. And NO I’m not lashing out because the team I was rooting for lost. Really!!! Can the best non-game moment be David Letterman and Oprah Winfrey lovin’ in front of the TV??? This is the Super Bowl!!!! People are supposed to step up with the commercials!!!
We’re supposed to not be able to work on monday because we can’t stop talking about the commercials. The game is supposed to play second fiddle to the commercials. This year, I think even PRINCE played better than the teams and the commercials.
At least Brett is coming back!!!!!