As good as we remember it. Better even.
For my wife on our first married Valentine’s Day. A selection from our wedding CD which says it all!
Love you Toots. 🙂
Okay. I’ll talk about getting married. Jeez. Like a guy doesn’t have other things to do. 🙂
This is my wife.
and these are her boobs.
Hey folks. I’m peeking my head out from behind the door to let you know I still exist. I’m working on my manifesto…. ummm. heh. just kidding…
I do have two things to quickly mention.
First… If you’re “in the know”, Cathy and I have updated our wedding website. The design hasn’t been tweaked to reflect the old design yet but we felt it more important to just get it changed. Hopefully there will be more frequent updates and you can subscribe to the RSS feed to get updates as well. So make sure you check it out if you know the url. No, we’re not giving it out willy-nilly. At least not until after the wedding.
Secondly… what are y’all doing on June 13th at 6:30pm Pacific time? Don’t know yet? CATHY AND I DO!!!! LA LA LA!!!! I’ll tell ya what we’re doing after you click the “more” link… (ooh, the suspense!)
… have no fear. This type of music will NOT be played at our wedding!
in ascending order of coolness in my opinion…
- 1992 – Jay Leno takes over as host of The Tonight Show (I’m a Letter-man. heh)
- 2001 – 32-year-old Erik Weihenmayer, of Boulder, Colorado, becomes the first blind person to reach the summit of Mount Everest
- 1787 – In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, delegates convene a Constitutional Convention to write a new Constitution for the United States. George Washington presides.
- 1932 – Goofy makes his debut in 1932
- 1961 – John F. Kennedy made his famous put a “man on the moon” in this decade speech
- 1977 – Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope was released in 1977